I have been very busy in the shop with lots of things being consigned and lots of things going out both locally and across the country…
Here are a few of the newest- I cannot make a complete list- it would be way too long:
1.Notgrass Economics- full set;
2. Notgrass Exploring America- full set;
3. Lightning Literature- British for high school- guide and all the readers!
4. American Govt for CEC;
5. Ecce Romani I and III for CEC;
6. BJU Math including student materials for 4th and 6th;
7. BJU Heritage Studies and Science for 6th including some student materials;
8. BJU Handwriting and Spelling for 4 including student materials;
9. Apologia Chemistry, 2nd ed, Physics 2nd ed and Marine Bio- all CEC needed books;
10. Voyages in English by Lepanto Press;
11. Movies as Literature set;
12. Prentice Hall Literature for CEC;
13. Atelier Art 4,5;
14. Studying God’s Word A and F;
15. Magic Tree House and Magic School Bus Science;
16. Cindy Wiggers- Geography thru Art, Trail Guides to US and World Geography, Eat your Way across the US, Ultimate Timeline and Geography Book, Uncle Josh’s outline cd-rom, Student notebook to World Geog cd-rom;
17. US History thru Art- Visual Manna
18. Young Peacemaker;
19. Streams of Civilization I and 2;
20. Tons of great literature, Biographies for summer reading;
21. lots of workbooks for math and grammar to keep up skills or to help catch up;
22. Rosetta Stone Latin American Spanish
23. Family Guide to Biblical Holidays
24. Memoria Press Famous Men of Greece, Middle Ages and a guide to The Iliad and Odyssey
Come see me, I have the air on, baby kittens (free) and lots more that I cannot list…
Karen at the Kurriculum Korner
Convention was last week and some people cleaned off shelves before they went! I have a ton of new things~ come see me before you buy new. More and more will arrive every week, so if it is not here now it will be at some point.. Here is a short list:
Serl’s Primary and Intermediate Language Lessons;
A Charlotte Mason Companion, Cindy Rushton’s A Charlotte Mason Primer, Simply Grammar;
Ecce Romani I,II & III for Mrs Essa’s class at CEC;
PH World Masterpieces for Mrs Erickson’s class at CEC;
Saxon 54,76 and teaching cd’s for 76;
A large box of Christian Liberty Press- Pioneers and Patriots, Children of the Covered Wagon, History Stories for Children etc-;
Shurley English teacher guides;
The Children’s Homer;
Christian Liberty Press Preschool;
Totally Tut Math game;
Teacher eds and STUDENT workbooks for BJU English 2,3,4,5- WOW!!
Apologia Chemistry 2nd ed;
All 5 of the Christian Liberty Press NATURE READERS;
Classical Kids, Colonial Kids, Underground Railroad, Old Testament Days- all great IDEA books- making learning fun!;
DIVE for 76 4th ed;
Word Play Cafe-;
Green Thumbs- teaching children gardening;
Mary Ann Kohl- Mud Works- fun BOY book- lets get messy!:
a big pile of getting started in home schooling reference books
Come see me- save some money- map is on the website, along with hours and other information.
See you soon!
Although I started last post, I just finished filling out a form to be able to carry Memoria Press items in the shop! How exciting! Memoria Press is a locally based company but has far reaching materials. They are classical in their approach to curriculum- Classical Latin, King James Bible, Classical Rhetoric, Classical History using Dorothy Mills Book of the Ancient World, The Ancient Greeks and Ancient Romans along with the Trojan War, Famous Men books and many others. You can use their curriculum as a complete set for a particular grade level or use a particular subject as an adjunct to another curriculum. If you eclectic like me, using a variety of different approaches works well for the learning styles in our house.
Let me know if you are interested in any of their products specifically and I can be sure to include them in an order.
Have a couple of other enticements!
1.)Teaching Company- How to be Super Star Student – vhs, excellent program!;
2.) G Foster- A Caesars World (also have Geo Washington’s World);
3.) Story of the World vol 2 audio cd’s
4.) Kingfisher History Encyclopedia
5.) Comstock- Handbook of Nature
6.) NOEO Physics II
7.) Prima Latina
8.) HWT Wooden Letter pieces, capital letter cards, stamp and see screen
9.) SOS subjects- not the whole level for 7,8,9
10) Harp and laurel Wreath
and way more than I can list. If you are buying teacher editions new, especially teacher editions, I can save you a lot of money and who doesn’t like/need to save money!!
Re opening tomorrow- Wednesday the 15th for regular hours on Wed and Thurs afternoons. If those hours do not work for you, please contact me and we can make other arrangements…
See you soon,